Hello, I'm Mike Gomez and I'm a Game Artist, I have a bachelor and a master in Video Games in HEAJ (Namur, Belgium)
Since I was a child I'm a Video Games passionate so I decided to make them now !
I always wants to learn new things.
My specialities are:
- Tech art (Material and shaders)
Lighting artist on:
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 (DLC)
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Verdansk 2020
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Verdansk '84
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Rebirth Island day
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Rebirth Island night
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Reveal event for Vanguard and launch event for Vanguard
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Rebirth Island day 2.0
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Caldera Island
- Call Of Duty Warzone - Rebirth Island day 3.0
This is a project I did with a team of three at a studio where I worked. The trailer below the pictures is being shown at the central train station in Liege Guillemin as part of an exhibition.
The project was made with Unreal Engine 4 and is modeled after Liege, Belgium.
I was the lead artist on the team, so I made most of the models, all the materials, level building, lighting and upgrades, like the volumetric clouds (TrueSky plugin).
Yves Infantino was the team leader and participated in it by making some of the models and all the VFX.
Minh-Hieu Nguyen was the 3D artist on the team who made a few of the models and all of the textures.
This project was done in 2 months. The map is veeeeeery big so it was difficult to keep a high standard of quality throughout, but I think we kept this standard.
I work with the Drag On Slide team on Promiself for Euro Space Center, I work as a 3D artist, lighting artist, VFX artist and technical artist. The project was made on Unity 3D
I made a trainee in DragOnSlide compagny for school, it was a excellent experience to make serious games.